Procedures to get registered and receive an on-board unit
1. Visit any of service stations with the following documents:
- The document proving the identity of the person, responsible for the registration.
- The documents on the vehicle registration (an original or a copy) on all registered cars.
- The document confirming an ecological class of the vehicle, if you have it (an original or a copy).
- The documents in a foreign language should be accompanied by translation into Russian or the Belarus language (except the documents which are confirmed by the international contracts of Belarus, for example, the identification card of the seaman, the diplomatic passport, the certificate of the refugee etc.).
2. Sign the contract.
3. Pay deposit cost of the onboard device. The amount of deposit is 20 euros for a vehicle with technically admissible mass not more than 3,5 t, 50 euros for a vehicle with technically admissible mass more than 3,5 t.
4. For the residents of Belarus: receive the personalized onboard devices for all cars in a service station of clients
For NON-RESIDENTS of Belarus: receive the personalized onboard device. The driver can receive the onboard device only for his car (after showing the technical passport). The onboard device should be immediately established on a vehicle windshield as it is specified in the user's guide.
5. Recharge your onboard device account in the Belarus roubles: the minimum amount of an advance payment makes 25 euros, the maximum amount of an advance payment makes 350 euros.
Attention. Payment is made in Belarus roubles at an official rate of National bank of Belarus on the date of payment:
- Cash only in the Belarus roubles;
- Bank plastic cards (VISA, MasterCard, Belkart).