Who needs to pay for toll roads
The following vehicles are obliged to pay for toll roads in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, with the exception of exempted vehicles:
• vehicles registered on the territory of the EAEU Member States (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia), with a technically permissible total weight of not more than 3.5 tons, and trailers towed by them;
• scooters and motorcycles;
• wheeled tractors and self-propelled vehicles registered in the Republic of Belarus;
• vehicles that fall under the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of 10 August 2015 No. 349 “On Amendments and Addenda to the Decrees of the President of the Republic of Belarus”;
• special-purpose vehicles*;
• vehicles used to ensure defense capability and law and order *;
• en-route vehicles carrying out urban transportation of passengers *;
• vehicles used in order to eliminate emergencies or transportation of goods of humanitarian aid to the population of the Republic of Belarus and other states *.
* It is mandatory for owners of these vehicles to apply to Belavtostrada State Institution (220073, Minsk, 4th Zagorodny Pereulok, 58a) to conclude an agreement on the use of a toll road in exemption from fare.
The current tariffs for calculating the fare amount are determined by the Resolution of the Ministry of Transport dd. June 17, 2013 No. 21.